Friday, December 30, 2011

Montagne Jeunesse Review

I received a Montagne Jeunesse face mask to review via Influenster's Holiday VoxBox.
I received the Dead Sea Mud Pac, which is great for my oily skin. It is gluten free, no added parabens, and they never, ever test on animals, which I love!

These mud pacs come in perfectly portioned, one use trial pacs for around $1, so you can test out several to find which one is best for you without much expense! Much, much cheaper than almost all, if not all, face masks on the market & definitely cheaper than going to the spa!

I put mine on and then curled up on the couch & watched some tv for about 15 minutes then rinsed it off. My skin was left feeling clean & soft. The only thing that I did not care for about this particular mask was the scent (it had kelp & seaweed in it). I think the Strawberry Souffle one would smell amazing, though, so that one is next on my list to try!

Pick up a couple of these next time you're out & have your own spa night at home! Let me know which ones you try & what you think!


Product info:

Montagne Jeunesse beauty treats are free of parabens, vegetarian approved and never tested on animals. So treat yourself today to a masque that will hydrate, nourish and leave your skin cleansed, smooth and glowing. Available at ULTA Beauty, Walgreen’s, Claire’s, Walmart, Kroger, CVS Pharmacies and other retailers across the US, these masques are available in a variety of succulent flavours, including:


  • Cucumber Peel Off
  • Passion Peel Off
  • Dead Sea Mud
  • Fruit Smoothie
  • Strawberry Souffle
  • Chocolate Mud
  • And many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment